I am interested in mathematical methods for theoretical physics. Here are a few books that I wrote
1. Linear algebra and group theory
2. Complex Hadamard matrices and applications
3. Free quantum groups and related topics
4. Quantum permutations and lattice models
5. Quantum isometries and noncommutative geometry
mainly dealing with operator algebraic aspects, in the large N limit. These are organized as follows
1 > 3 > 5
2 > 4 ...
with 2-6 (core theory) completed soon, and 1 (basics) and 7-8 (physics) coming later.